27.11.06

Absolutamente romântico

By your side



I'll always be by your side / Even when you're down and out / I'll always be by your side / Even when you're down and out / I just wanted to be your housewife / All i wanted was to be your housewife / I'll iron your clothes / I'll shine your shoes / I'll make your bed / And cook your food / I'll never cheat / I'll be the best girl you'll ever meet / And for a diamond ring / I'll do these kinds of things / I'll scrub your floor / Never be a bore / I'll tuck you in / I do not snore / I'd wear your black eyes / Bake you apple pies / I don't ask why / And i trys not to crys / I'll always be by your side / Even when you're down and out / I'll always be by your side / Even when you're down and out / And its nearly midnight / And all i want with my life / Is to be a housewife / Is to be a housewife / 'Cause it's nearly midnight / And all i want with my life / Is to die a housewife / Is to die a housewife

1 comentário:

carlopod disse...

q lindo, já tou a fazer karaoke.