25.11.06

Sabadabadu Video Mix Coros

PAST Then Merited Choir of the Song and Dance Ensemble of the Korean People's Army sang the national anthem at a national day celebration performace live at the Arch of Triumph in Pyongyang in 2003.
FUTURE
HI! 안녕하세요! My name is Shun and I have to admit that I really didn't expect that people would pay this much attention to the first video I'd launch on youtube. Actually I'm very glad to see all this debate going on here about the North Korea issue since I first loaded this video on this website. Of course, I have a personal view of things on this very hot issue and I'm open to all discussions with any peace lover all over the globe. Add me at dadafa73@hotmail.com if you'd like to share ur passion about politics with me.
peace

4 comentários:

allaboutheforest disse...

as pessoas que mexem a cabeça deviam ser banidas. destroem toda a estética geometrizante do conjunto.

carlopod disse...

provavelmente foram :-)

Anónimo disse...

I am sure this paragraph has touched all the internet viewers, its
really really nice paragraph on building up new webpage.



Review my site sharepublish.com

Anónimo disse...

Do you mind if I quote a few of your articles as long as I provide credit
and sources back to your webpage? My blog is in the exact same niche as yours and my visitors would really benefit from some
of the information you provide here. Please let me know if this ok with you.
Regards!

Also visit my page ... www.hentaidestination.com